Monday, June 8, 2009

New ways to advertise your link

Add your link to Digg, and Twitter or just sign up at ning.com and post a blog on a ning network. However you want to do it, just do not spam and be respectful toward others, this is the real deal and once i get one more referral i will have my macbook hopefully and i will share a video on it when i get it in the mail for everyone to see proof. I will probably do this again and again and donate the extra macbooks to schools or people who can't afford a computer. Starting with my Hp notebook which i will be donating this one when my macbook comes in. I will possibly try for an imac as well since my desktop needs an upgrade. Anyhow i hpe this will help you along your way at getting referrals, i know how difficult it can be and i really want to help.

If you have any other questions please leave some in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment